Full visibility into mobile app issues

Stop wasting time reproducing user issues, know exactly what happened in every user session.

Mobile app monitoring like never before

Deep dive into user sessions

Stop wasting time guessing and reproducing user behaviour. Use our Session Explorer to dive into User journeys. See every action a user has performed.

Go beyond crashes

Traditional monitoring tools like Crashlytics are optimized only for crash reporting, which makes up for less than 1% of total app usage. We help you understand the rest of the 99%. Dig into issues like OOMs, ANRs, Freezes, Slow loading, etc.

Proactively stop 1-star app ratings

Research suggests that most users give bad app ratings only after facing app performance issues consistently. Use our Issue Explorer to identify unhappy users even before they give you a bad rating.

Ready to get started?

2020-21 © Everyday Retail Technologies Pte. Ltd.